Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Anglican Instruments of Communion hover over Manchester?


The famous "Anglican Instruments of Communion" may have been caught on camera, hovering mysteriously over Manchester.

The Instruments of Communion have been missing since the 2003 consecration of the most famous gay bishop the world has ever seen, Elton John look-a-like, Gene Robinson. However, a 35 year old photographer zoomed in on the Instruments after feeling a "magnetic pull."

Gene Robinson

"I just got up from the sofa and I felt this pull to take a picture out the window there and then. Something drew me to the window," stated Mr. Hinton, "It was like a magnetic pull - a lunar pull."

While some dismiss the strange sighting as a Chinook helicopter, the photographer disagrees, "I am a rational man. I have never felt that feeling before. With the feeling I had and what it looks like, I don't think it was a Chinook helicopter."

Dobby's Chinos

Hinton went on to describe what experts believe to be the Anglican Communion's missing Instruments of Unity, "I mean the photo shows the lights shining through the clouds. I really don't think it is a reflection - look at the saucer shaped object and the lights and the two lines coming out of the bottom. Just like the Instruments of Communion."

Instruments of Communion

According to witnesses, the hovering Instruments of Communion remained in the sky for half an hour before disappearing.

No sooner seen than gone, have the Anglican Instruments of Communion left Manchester  for earth orbit and ultimately deep space?

Or do they exist in another dimension altogether? 

LSP

6 comments:

jenny said...

Perhaps they went off and joined the Ordinariate?

LSP said...

Good call but I think "other dimension" probably fits the bill...

LL said...

Is it possible that Gene Robinson is a space alien and that he ATE the instruments of communion? Yes, the image of his stomach from the XXX dimension is intriguing.

LSP said...

I think it's entirely possible that he ate the Instruments. That would account for his sickly grin.

LL said...

I could comment on the reason for the sh&t eating grin, but it would be in bad form being that he's a "holy man".

LSP said...

Some things are just better left unsaid...