Sunday, March 22, 2015

Juke Box Sunday



Part of the ethos behind this family blog is firearms, or guns. And I'm in an AR phase right now; I like the little gas-driven heaters. But some people think they lack knock-down stopping power, and they call these deadly assault rifles "poodle guns."



With that in mind, I wouldn't mind something a bit heavier. Like an M14. Some of you might think this rifle passed out of use, services no longer required. Think again and check out LL's post on the M14 and its enhanced SEAL variant.

When we ride on Austin and hook West to take out Burning Man and San Francisco, there'll be a few EBRs in the mix. And Drones. Obviously.

Shoot straight,



LSP

6 comments:

LL said...

Check out the H&K MR762 and see if that scratches the itch.

Anonymous said...

7.62mm makes you a believer

LSP said...

I like it, LL. Of course it's a gun, so...

LSP said...

I'll be getting something in that caliber, Anonymous. LL argues, persuasively, in favor of .270, too. I'd like something chambered for that as well.

Brig said...

More guns & more Waylon,
but for Sunday...
https://youtu.be/WtOrSdcArDI

LSP said...

I like that, Brighid. Nice one.