Monday, March 7, 2016

Blue Genius



If there's one thing that Blue Genius enjoys it's chasing after a tennis ball, so I lob them into the church hall from my kitchen workstation.

It makes a break from reading trenchant analysis of little Rubio's rat claw hands, Hillary's perfidy and the latest salvos in the war against Christian bakers.


Bake That Cake!

But here's the thing. If the Church of England is buried beneath the sands of the Red Planet, how much will it cost to excavate it and who will own it when it's dug up? Some say this implies a lawsuit.

Regardless, I'm off to hunt down some Confederate dinner plates and try some bank fishing on lake Whitney. You never know, I might even catch something.


This is a Tennis Ball in my Mouth, Not Marco Rubio

Cheers,

LSP


9 comments:

LL said...

Throwing that green object simulates (training scenario) Blue Destroyer chasing down and killing alien invaders. When the big moment comes, he will be prepared.

LSP said...

Train, train, train. In TEC's case that's be a Nazi train, but whatever.

Adrienne said...

Have fun fishing, LSP. By tomorrow LL is going to owe me a very expensive dinner when Idaho votes Cruz.

Mattexian said...

My old Blue mix girl loved chasing tennis balls-- I'd swear my arm would fall off before she got tired of chasing it across the yard. This current batch of miscreants will chase a ball (or any other toy), but not bring it all the way back for me to throw again.

LSP said...

I didn't catch anything, Adrienne, must find a better spot... Enjoy the dinner! I have a wager on Hillary losing, I better be right, for all our sakes.

LSP said...

Mine LOVES tennis ball action, Mattexian. Sticks and other objects? Not so much, strangely.

LL said...

Adrienne is re-thinking who will owe who a really expensive dinner...

LSP said...

But what's this!?! 30%?

http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/politics-government/politics-columns-blogs/politics-blog/article64525937.html

LSP said...

Took me a moment or two to catch up with the news...