Sunday, September 24, 2023

Sunday Sermon

 



I won't preach because I've already done that, but here's Tucker via ZeroHedge:


Weltwoche: In general, what gives you hope in a rather worrisome time, looking into the future? 

Carlson: That the stakes have suddenly gotten so high that smart people are rethinking their assumptions. I see it all around me. I see people all around me asking themselves, “I used to believe this. Is it still true? Was it ever true? What is the truth?” People are focused on questions of truth and falsehood, I think, much more deeply than they ever have been, and that's a good thing.

I also see an awakening of spiritual awareness and religious faith in the United States that I think is great. Not everyone is reaching the same conclusions that I'm reaching, but that's okay. It's better than thinking that Amazon's going to make you happy, because Amazon is not going to make you happy, actually. That's not true. That's a lie. And more and more people seem to be concluding that it's a lie, and I think that's a great thing.

There's this idea that somehow the main threat to our happiness is from religious people. That's absurd. The main threat to our happiness is from people who think they're God. They're the dangerous ones. If you think that you're God, there's no limit to what you'll do because you think you're the final arbiter, you're the final judge, you're all-powerful. That's terrifying.

 

The main threat to our happiness is from people who think they're God. They're the dangerous ones. If you think that you're God, there's no limit to what you'll do because you think you're the final arbiter, you're the final judge, you're all-powerful. That's terrifying.

Yes indeed, and while you may not agree with everything Tucker says in this interview I'd argue he's right on target in the above. The people who have convinced themselves of their power, that they have no God but themselves, are the ones to be feared.




You'll note and Tucker highlights this, that they are liars at every level, as is their agitprop mouthpiece which was once a free Press and now exists as a satrap Quisling of unholy, demonic power.

I tell you, their Leader is the Father of Lies and a murderer from the beginning.

Stand Firm,

LSP

12 comments:

Dad of Six said...

There's a lot of truth in what he says. I hope more and more people hear what he says.


I voice crying in the wilderness.

drjim said...

As the popular meme says, "It's no longer time to wake the sheep. We need to go wake all the other Lions".

I hope these "leaders" (Rulers, actually) feel "A Disturbance In The Force..." as a forewarning of what could happen.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

I wonder if organized shunning might be a good tactic. Those who think they are God want acclimation, I suspect. Deprive them of social approval and what might happen?

An example in Colorado was when our current governor, Emperor Polis, drew twelve people to a rally in Craig, CO. From reports I heard, more people mooned him on his way into town than attended his rally.

Wild, wild west said...

From what I've heard about Polis' predilections, he probably enjoyed the ride in more than the rally.

Tucker is a smart feller. I hope he's right. Not so sure myself. We'll see. Something wicked this way comes. Won't be long now, I reckon.

Paul M said...

@WSF- No surprise with the Craig, CO reception, it was righteous. Polis and the Statehouse Democrats have unilaterally decided Colorado will be using wind and solar, forcing all working coal-fired plants to close in 2028/30/32 (the end date keeps moving around). Craig power plant - as I have read - supplies the town with 600 jobs, all to be lost once the plant is shuttered. It also supplies the Alt-Craig power line, which is slated to be used by RailTie Wind just north of the border off 287. The set-up by Democrats from day one is obvious; install industrial Wind along the line, kill the power station, use the line.

Then there's this gem: ConnectGen (developer of the Rail Tie Wind Project) was acquired by Spanish renewable company, Repsol, for $768 million dollars. Gee, now a foreign "renewable" company will be in Wyoming controlling American power. The graft is unreal.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

@ Paul M.
25 miles up US 40 is another power plant in Hayden, also scheduled to be shut down. On a personal level, I have many relatives in the area and many of them have coal related jobs.

Old NFO said...

What is truth, and who decides? Do you believe your lying eyes or the propaganda???

LSP said...

NFO, Veritas.

Discordance of mind to thing outs itself in the end.

LSP said...

Right on, DOS.

LSP said...

Pitchforks and Nooses down the Mall, drjim.

LSP said...

It certainly wouldn't hurt, WSF, they hate being laughed at. And, to be fair, it's a target rich environment.

Just see Gold Bar Bob.

LSP said...

Paul, there's clearly something rotten in the state of Colorado.