Thursday, March 2, 2023

Not Scared? Maybe You Should Be

 



Ferocious VWE (violent weather extremism) after SOTC (Stations of the Cross); beating wind, slashing rain and zero viz on the road, broken only by eerily incandescent illumination rounds of lightning. Scary? Yes, but maybe not as scary as the FBI infiltrating spies into Catholic churches.

Thanks to a leaked FBI Richmond Office memo, we know that America's secret and not so secret police are targeting RTCs (radical-traditionalist-Catholic) on suspicion of RMVE (racially motivated violent extremism), especially against Jews, Rainbow Riders, immigrants and the present commie Pope.




To counter this egregious threat, just imagine all those 1964 (sorry, 1962) Latin Missal waving terrorists, FBI Richmond recommended "exploration of new avenues for tripwire and source development." Behold corporate jargon stasi speak for we need to get some spies into those churches.

Sen. Josh Hawley summed it up at yesterday's Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, grilling our repellent Attorney General Merrick Garland:


“How many informants do you have in Catholic churches across America?”

“I don’t know, and I don’t believe we have any informants aimed at Catholic churches,” Garland responded. “We have a rule against investigations based on First Amendment activity, and Catholic churches are obviously First Amendment activity. I don’t know the specific answer.”

“You don’t know the specifics of anything, it seems,” Hawley said. “But apparently on your watch this Justice Department is targeting Catholics, targeting people of faith, specifically for their faith views. Mr. Attorney General, I’ll just say to you, it’s a disgrace.”

 

So how many informants does Garland have in American churches, you know, just in case those Christians get out of hand. He doesn't know, it could be a few, it could be a lot or maybe even none. So rest easy, there's no specific answer to how many Government spies there are in your church.




That in mind, you might want to be careful at coffee hour after worshiping God instead of Mammon or Moloch. One foolish RTC slip of the tongue betwixt donut and warming beverage and there it is, a SWAT team kicking down your door at 4 am.

Some of you may remember how we justly took pride in our freedom of religion, as opposed to the unfortunate people living under Soviet oppression. My, how that worm's turned.

Sursum Corda,

LSP

18 comments:

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Does anyone in the FBI have any integrity?

Paul M said...

Seems it’s past time to eradicate the parasites from our supposed elite law enforcement agency. This is straight on tyranny, and literally against the very Constitution they took an oath to uphold.

LL said...

If Ray Epps shows up in your congregation, Tell him that he has to pay tithing on the rat money that the FBI is paying him...

LSP said...

Good question, WSF.

LSP said...

Paul, report yourself, immediately.

LSP said...

But LL, 10% to the Big Guy?

Question is, when they lose on the battlefield what then? Double down with nukes or walk away and pretend it never happened. I call the latter.

JC said...

I am JUST old enough to remember the Mass in Latin. From time to time, in honor of my mother's family, I attempt to mumble what I can recall of it. Of course I have a missalet in the Latin form. But I don't use it. This is a thing I do to keep the family in my heart. At my local (not parish, it's attached to a Catholic university), young ladies have come to carrying veils, head coverings, in the fashion of their grandmothers and great grandmothers. Some then repair to the fields and play rugby.

Infidel de Manahatta said...

I feel such shame. How could I be such an radical extremist Latin liturgy loving Catholic? Don't I know our government is kind and benevolent and only wants what's best for me? I must report myself immediately and begin my "struggle session."

Wild, wild west said...

The rot has been in there a long time.

G. Gordon Liddy wrote and talked about being trained to do bag jobs on various people deemed to be miscreants whilst he was in the F.B.& I., lo these many years ago. Got in a spot of trouble for that kind of thing eventually. From the sound of it, his various transgressions were akin to mopery with intent to creep compared to today's scum.

Paul M said...

@LSP, hahah. 1st thought: "I'm sorry, please forgive me, help me to understand." 2nd thought: "I will not comply."

LSP said...

I'm intrigued, JC. The youth turn up for Latin liturgy, veils and all, then fall back to Rugby.

I'm not against any of this but wonder what it means.

LSP said...

Infidel, are you saying, is this an admission, that you've been attending Violent Radical Extremist services?

Yes, as an enemy of the people you must report yourself.

LSP said...

Good Liddy call, Wild. And where are we now? Much further down the malodorous pile.

I mean to say, where's Watergate on a scale of 1 to today?

Adrienne said...

Our safety team at St. Joan of Arc is not a bunch of backwoods dopes. Most are current or retired LEO's and very capable.

For the feebies to infiltrate our parish would be very simple since people are moving here in droves from Cali, Oregon, Montana, Washington, and even further afield. Well, we're not a bunch of backwoods dopes either and are not likely to be taken in.

My current mystery novel has the cops referring to the feebs as Famous But Idiots. Works for me. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Did you mean to write 1962 missal? Or is there something about 1964 that I missed?

LSP said...

What an excellent sounding novel, Adrienne!

LSP said...

Quite right, Anon. I'll correct that.

Adrienne said...

Definitely lighter reading, but the author, Robert Dugoni, is extremely good and I'm pretty sure he's a Catholic. You would like his The 7th Canon and The World Played Chess. Check him out on Amazon. I'm just finishing up his Tracy Crosswhite series (10 books) Wait!!! - OH NOES!!! Just discovered book ten is not due out until Oct 3, 2023, and I'm almost finished with book 9. Be still my hurt and beating heart. I guess I can offer my angst up for a Lenten sacrifice - or something :-)