Monday, December 12, 2016




So waddya do, so-called 'LSP', when you're not hanging with Putin on Snapchat, Lavrov on Instagram and Mad Dog Mattis on Twitter. Cleaning Glocks, ARs? Yeah, sure, all of that, but mostly I'm about tree Wrangling.


#MAGA

That means going to Home Depot, in the evil metrospawl, picking out a tree, putting the beast in the rig and driving it home.


#TrumpsAmerica

Then put it in the stand, have a glass of sherry and ponder the iniquity of the world. Next step, get some lights on the tree and consider the popular grassroots campaign to take Hagia Sophia back from the Turk.


Win The Firefight

Moment of glory over, hang some decs on the tree; clip-on birds are important. Stand back and look for fake news, cover the holes in the story with ornaments and consider it a job well done.


Regroup

In between the action, put lights up outside. And that, readers, is the story of that. 


Clip-on Birds Are key


Make America Great Again.

God bless,


LSP





14 comments:

LL said...

My tree is up as well ($29 from Costco), I threw up the lights. My granddaughters decorated - which means most of the ornaments are lower than 4' on the 9' tree - but it's cute. Family is the very marrow of Christmas.

LindaG said...

No place in Texas to cut your own tree, out away from the evil sprawl?
(We were in the Dallas-Fort Worth area this weekend(!). Could not believe the number of malls, after malls, after malls!
We were blessed with a safe trip there and back!)

I like your clip on birds. Don't know where you got them, but I like the idea. This house is so old there aren't enough plugs for regular stuff, let alone extra lights, haha.
But we remember the season.

Be safe and God bless America. Make America great again.

Brig said...

Wow, what a beautiful Christmas tree. I have an arrow up pointing to the neighbors >>>--->

Jules said...

O Tannenbaum! How very beautiful and magical.

One thing missing from that tree, LSP. Chocolate money.

Mattexian said...

Linda, most of the Christmas tree farms are on my side of the state, between the Trinity and Sabine Rivers.

LSP said...

I totally agree, LL. Wish I could see all of mine.

LSP said...

Hope you weren't too traumatized by the DFW metrosprawl, Linda!

The birds are oldish... but I they can still be found if you search them out, I think...

LSP said...

Thanks, Brig!

LSP said...

Good point, Jules...

LSP said...

Mattexian, if I was more "LSP" I'd get out in the field and chop one down, perhaps with a shotgun. See Hiickok45...

Adrienne said...

Clip on birds?? My very favorite! We had some when I was but a wee little girl. I only have one, but it's enough. My only other favorites is my family of three little poodles (except until a "friend" several years ago informed me they were lambs. NO THEY'RE NOT!!!!)

Your house looks wonderful and your tree is lovely, LSP

LSP said...

Thanks, Adrienne. I like those birds!

(the house is my mom's --I drove in from the country yesterday...)

LindaG said...

Ah, Mattexian, Thank you. :)

LindaG said...

Not too much, LSP. Just confirmed that I could never live in a big city like that. ^_^