Thursday, May 4, 2017

Llandaff UFO Sighting



Welsh skywatchers are baffled after sightings of what appears to be a UFO, hovering over Llandaff's ancient cathedral.

"It was a very clear night and the lights were directly above me," stated one witness, "They were not moving at all. I counted five in a curve like a mothership, above the cathedral, plus two which were not part of the curve. There was a similar sighting in Bristol."




Others, such as Residentiary Canon, Gareth Hunt, aren't convinced.

"The lights aren't a UFO, they're Chinese diversity lanterns which were released into the night sky as a special welcome to Llandaff's new bishop, June Osborne," said Canon Hunt, "She's an incredibly talented senior clergyperson and we're thrilled that 'Mother' June will be our next bishop."




Canon Hunt's Chinese lantern theory was angrily dismissed by one Cardiff resident, Gwyn Etherington.

"Look, I am totally sick to death of people saying these are Chineese [sic] lanterns, some maybe, but not all. I personally believe in this UFO because I have seen it myself, with my girlfriend and even with my own dad. No way was it a Chinese lantern or some bishop figure!"




UFO, Chinese diversity lanterns, or fantastically qualified senior female clergyperson? You, the reader, be the judge.

Your Old Pal,

LSP

2 comments:

LL said...

I think that it's the head of Mephistopheles but since I wasn't there, I can't be absolutely sure. The photos are damning, though.

LindaG said...

History Channel is talking about how important Orion was to teaching we meek humans many centuries ago.
Maybe they have come back to welcome the new bishop. Or to tell us what idiots we are for doing such...