Tuesday, April 9, 2019

I Saw A UFO On Sunday



A UFO? Don't you mean ACoC (Anglican Church of Canada), flying across the heavens on its way to the icy void of deep space? No, readers, this was the real deal.

Two days ago I stepped out onto Compound's back porch to take in the starry brilliance of a Texan night sky. OK, not as Milky Way remarkable as, say, West Texas but still, not bad. Then a light appeared in my peripheral vision, very bright, moving North to South. 


The exhaust looked a bit like this but more defined

I thought it was a chopper, perhaps a Careflight, or Law Enforcement chasing down some cultural enrichment. In a second it was in front and above me, moving fast. I looked up, noticing an intermittent jetlike red exhaust behind the craft. Weird, do choppers do that? then registered that whatever it was was silent, no noise whatsoever. 




No sooner noted than the light and exhaust blinked out as though they had never been, nothing was there, not even a silhouette against the starlit sky. So what was this thing?

Some kind of new, noiseless stealth tech, a visitor from another dimension, defying the laws of space and time? A Toronto deanery,  a liturgical dancer, Hillary's emails? Who knows, but there it was, silent and fast, and then it wasn't.

Make of this what you will,

LSP

10 comments:

Adrienne said...

Why does it always seem like you have way more fun than the rest of us? Am I jealous? You betcha!

Jim said...

Likely they are priming us for the coming invasion. They've seen that the other presidential candidates they've left here aren't doing well and so they brought some more. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Not sure about UFOs but had an experience in 1971. While going West on Utah 39 from Woodruff,UT late at night something the size of an aircraft carrier passed in front of me, perhaps 5 miles away, blotting out the mountains behind it. Irregular shaped, it was like looking into a black hole - no light in or out. Speed? Guess around 70 - 100 mph. No noise. My car kept running - nothing weird like that. While not a LDS, I had stopped drinking in those days. Still baffled to this day.

Kid said...

It was a cow fart, ignited by joe biden's electric personality, and then snuffed out by AOC, ever vigalent on the danger of cow farts. Well, not AOC in person, one of AOC's femdom addicted boyfriends.

I read this on WashPo before the story was expunged by a very angry editor.

LL said...

All it takes to be a UFO is that you can't identify it. Watching the ACOC leave the galaxy was clearly identified... But perhaps keeping them out will be more of a challenge.

LSP said...

Adrienne, I only post the fun parts!

LSP said...

That's an excellent theory, Jim, and I wondered exactly the same thing.

LSP said...

There sure seems to be weird stuff out there, WSF. It took a moment to take in what I saw on Sunday and left me pretty amazed. Since when were there low flying, silent choppers with fiery exhaust that just vanish into thin air? Strange.

LSP said...

Thanks, Kid. Some kind of Dem skulduggery? I'll not discount it.

LSP said...

LL, the thing about ACoC is that it's always on the verge of disappearing, but this craft actually did. Some kind of super advanced rogue deanery?