Sunday, July 23, 2023

What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?

 


Oh my, serious question. What do you want to be like, a beautiful trans rainbow unicorn or something else? Like, maybe, Pinochet? Hey, your call and here's some homework:





What a wise child! A young defender of freedom against the Marxist scourge which would chemically and surgically castrate him in the name of freedom. I say again, we're fighting against utter insanic iniquity. Really, your boy is a girl? Good call, let's get her to the surgeons to realize that dream. Then she'll be sane... or not, but there will be profit.





Though not her's, she'll have to live with a lifetime of Big Pharma medication and a 40%+ tendency to kill itself. And all in the name of freedom. Good work, satanic rainbow genius patrol.

I call Satan,

LSP

12 comments:

Well Seasoned Fool said...

There is a recent article on Science Daily that lesbians are three times more likely to commit suicide than straight women. Satan's work?

Beans said...

Alive until I die of old age. That's what I want and have always wanted to be.

Though crewman on Pinochet Airlines might be fun, except for that whole vertigo/weird inner ear thingy.

LindaG said...

After giving it some thought, I think I'd like to be an angel.
You all be safe and God bless. :)

RHT447 said...

Pinochet Air.
One way fare.

LSP said...

I think it is, WSF. The rainbow stats are just horrific and yet we celebrate this madness as though it was something to be proud of. Don't say original sin.

LSP said...

Beans, I'm happy being a padre, very much so, though I've clearly failed to grow up. Oh well.

Then there's helicopters. Texas has lots. Armor and guns to boot. And planes. Now I'm thinking... Free State.

LSP said...

Linda, I'm sure they're your constant companions! Bless you.

LSP said...

That has a certain ring to it, RHT.

Jules said...

I want to be a beautiful unicorn.

LSP said...

Beware their thudding hooves, Jules!

Anonymous said...

Hardly a choice one fears for the young. The Pinochet dictatorship was a third rate one compared with plenty of others but does take the credit for one novel innovation, the training of dogs to rape female prisoners which even caused some embarrassment in Washington. By there deeds you shall know them.

LSP said...

That's an excellent point, Anon.