Friday, June 25, 2021

Liars Knaves And Hypocrites

 



Sometimes a picture's worth a thousand words. Did you catch the most popular president figure in the history of popularity telling everyone that they'd need F 15s and nukes to bring down the government?





There's a kind of truth in that, to be fair, which makes us wonder. Why was the unarmed protest earlier this year such a fatal, grievous, evil threat to our great democratic republic. As in, better arrest that 73 year old grandma!





Why? Because it wasn't bought and paid for by our Oligarchical Overlords, like BLM. Message to market. Go against your corporate communist rulers and pay the price, you pathetic serf.





In the meanwhile, nukes and F-15s are selling like hot cakes at sporting stores nationwide.

Kyrie Eleison,

LSP

12 comments:

LL said...

I wanted to be the first guy in my neighborhood to have a B-61 Mod 12 nuclear weapon and an F-15 delivery system for it. Amazon will only sell it to me if I live in NY, NJ or CA. What's with that?

Well Seasoned Fool said...

The out in the open arrogance of the (P)regressives and their puppet is astounding. Here's hoping their mouths soon overload their............

Old NFO said...

LOL, ask the VC, the mujahideen, or the Moros how to do it... They were pretty successful.

Infidel de Manahatta said...

Don't worry. Our military is apparently so inept and woke (we haven't won a war in 76 years) that they will probably fail coming after us.

Wild, wild west said...

I'm more of a Cobra Gunship kinda guy, myself.....

LSP said...

Dammit, LL. One rule for them, another for us. Typical. I'd say "write your congresspersyn" but that'd be pointless at this stage in the game. So I guess it's back to Plan B.

LSP said...

WSF, I agree, their arrogance is breathtaking. Expect nemesis to follow hubris.

LSP said...

That, NFO, is a very good point.

LSP said...

Infidel, my plan is this. When the rainbow army attacks the Compound, I'll crank up the perimeter's WALL OF SOUND and blast them with cis-normative pronouns. Maybe throw in some Motorhead and early Dead, just for kicks.

Then sit back and watch the rout. It won't be pretty.

LSP said...

WWW, as today's youth like to say, "Cobra go BRRR."

Kid said...

The only part that bugs me is that Joey really thinks he is one bad ass mother. So cool with those aviation sunglasses.

LSP said...

Kid, it's appalling, and I'm being polite.