Friday, May 14, 2021

A Sign


 

There, right there in front of me was a sign. What did it mean, was it good or bad? The TLA (Three Letter Acronym) was obviously good, but what about the numerics? Good question, and I offered one up to the Archangel, defende nos, as I drove to Made-in-China-Mart.

Where, lo and behold, was yet another valu-pak of 12 gauge for the bizarrely low cost of twenty bucks. Buy. And hold. Here's another sign.




In related news, the Peoples Currency bounded up from its recent clubbing and's fighting in the .50s. Not shabby by anyone's standards, but let's see a breakout to the swinging .60s and beyond.

Your Pal,

LSP

10 comments:

LindaG said...

I still don't understand the fake money stuff, haha.
But congrats on the ammo! That's always good. I should start checking China Mart too, I guess.

Be safe and God bless. :)

SgtBob said...

1666 is Klingon cypher for "WASH ME!"

LSP said...

Thanks, Linda! Let's see how the pup performs over the next month or so...

God bless.

LSP said...

What a dirty car, Sgt! I liked the tribute though.

Jules said...

The devil is one step ahead of you? Good Lord. Pay attention, LSP. Throw Holy Water at it. At least throw some water at the filthy thing!

Wild, wild west said...

The sign said everyone is welcome to come in and pray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYvdTvUcGIM

SgtBob said...

The license tag says it is a Texas car, but the overmud screams YANKEE SALT. Way back in the mid-70s, you could always spot a Yankee car, even with Texas tags, because the lower part of the body looked like it was about to fall off. My wife and I sort of adopted a single mother Michiganer in Grand Prairie, and the experience was an education in regionalism.

LSP said...

Juliette, I was worried! What a filthy beast.

LSP said...

Good call, WWW!

Signs is going straight on the next juke.

LSP said...

I think, SgtBob, that this number rolled in from the the dirt roads, which is what we have as soon as you get off the main deal. Pretty dusty. Mind you, it may have been a YANKEE CAR.

Dammit.