Friday, January 5, 2024

Position Open?

 

mendacium


Now look here, you lot, there's a position open at Harvard, Satan's Vatican. Yes, Claude's stepped down from being Prez for a 900K DEI salary. She had to resign because copy and paste, even though zhe was a POC. Zerohedge goes so far as to say Claude was some kind of huxter, a fraud. Here:


One reason that DEI recently took hold of academia so ferociously is that intellectual standards had long ago slipped to nothing, and corruption had already taken the place of the sincere search for and teaching of truth. Once that was gone, whole institutions came around to embracing fakery, fraud, plagiarism, political favoritism, and outright and brazen hoaxes as just the way business is done.


So which one of you, dear readers, will step into Gay's deeply oppressed if highly remunerative boots? To help you decide, here's the Genius of Yoko, have look:




Your Old Pal,

LSP

10 comments:

LL said...

You're pressing me to apply. I get it. Don't beat around the bush in the future, LSP. Ok, I'll have to hurry and get that PhD quickly. I could dust off DRJIM's dissertation and use it with my name - Leticia - on it. Why not? I can self-identify as a female negro, and frankly, I'll look better in drag than Admiral Dick Levine or the luggage thief do.

$900K a year? I'm worth $100K a year more than Claud was getting. Make it an even million a year, and I'm their huckleberry. Full disclosure: I may need to hang out at the airport until I can round out my wardrobe, but it's what one does in the world of Pedo Jo/Ho.

Wild, wild west said...

Well, perhaps LL shouldn't be so hasty. Wayne "The Suit" LaPierre just resigned as Emperor of the NRA. Inasmuch as that job comes with a hefty clothing allowance, it might be well to consider all available options.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Somehow, I can't work up any interest.

Anonymous said...

Crusty Old TV Tech here. Oh ye Saints in Heaven! Once that Yoko Ono screeching caterwauling is seen and heard, it cannot be unseen or unheard! What magnificent forbearance on the part of Chuck Berry at that cantoris interruptus. Some people just beg for admittance to the asylum, here is a shining example.

I would never apply for that gig, if I got it, I would have to relocate to Baaahston. No thank you.

LSP said...

LL, someone has to do the job. If the shoe fits... of course I'm not qualified, sadly, just think of all those DEI Dollars!

LSP said...

Now that, Wild, is an interesting option.

NRA Emperor, not shabby, not shabby at all.

LSP said...

Well, WSF, and to your point, it is Harvard, there is that.

LSP said...

Tech, CB's forbearance is REMARKABLE.

But think, they'd put you up in a really nice place, it'd hardly be like Baaahston at all.

Anonymous said...

Wayne Frogstone stepped down? (You’d think a Life Member would know what They are up to. But honestly I hate Them worse than the typical Brookline (Mass) NPR listener hates Them.) Three years ago ida said huzzah. Now I’m just wondering what diverse disaster is gonna take over from that grifting sack of shit.

Mike_C

LSP said...

My dear Mike,

Are you suggesting hucksters, mountebanks and two-bit grifters have somehow stolen the show?

See you at the Knickerbocker,

LSP