Friday, November 3, 2023

DrawMo Contest!

 


Thanks to LL, we're reminded that it's the time of year when we challenge you to send in your best drawings of Mohammad, the desert prophet who spoke with a demon in a cave. By way of inspiration, here's a few examples.



Look, Mo and Aisha, she's 9.



 
And here's head chopper killer. So very religion of peace, not least in Texas.




You see, what happens when you hold a DrawMo is that Jihad savages are drawn to the event like moths before a flame, and dealt with. So feel free to send in your best DrawMos, and may the best artist win!

Kizmet,

LSP

4 comments:

LL said...

I don't know about the rest of your readers, but I'm inspired.

LSP said...

Looking forward to your DrawMo, LL.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

My dog draws better than me so I will just sit back and enjoy what other produce.

Fredrick said...

Alternative caption for the third one: I won't, but here's his victims.