Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Operation Jade Helm


It's that Operation Jade Helm time of year again, and I like nothing better than to invite some of the operators up onto the porch for coffee and easygoing talk about hunting, gear, tactics, philosophy, politics, and the state of the Anglican Non-Communion. 

Good times, and I can tell you this. They're not too thrilled at the prospect of Hillary Rodham Clinton becoming Commander-in-Chief. No sir.

Spot the Operator

But maybe that's a fading prospect, along with the chances of SCOTUS upholding what everyone has always thought obvious. Namely, that marriage is something that occurs between a man and a woman.



If they don't, as appears likely, I will disobey their law and so will the Missions.

Train hard, think positive, fight easy.

LSP

9 comments:

Mattexian said...

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

LSP said...

I have a very good mind to purchase a saber, Mattexian.

LL said...

Blue Omnivore can always stand at the bridge like Horatius and hold back the hoard of transvestites, queers and witches.

LL said...

The Washington Post has reported that past military exercises have seen U.S. troops treat domestic territory as hostile for the sake of training.

LSP said...

LARS PORSENA of Clusium,
By the Nine Gods he swore
That the great house of Tarquin
Should suffer wrong no more.
By the Nine Gods he swore it,

And named a trysting-day,
And bade his messengers ride forth,
East and west and south and north,
To summon his array.

Baltimore's not in it...

LL said...

For the historical record, in the summers, the 19th Special Forces Group (Utah reserve unit) used to do the same thing when I was a kid. They'd "invade" Colorado. Unbidden, I acted as a fifth columnist, cutting their coms wire, etc. I worked at a municipal swimming pool as a lifeguard. When they came to swim, I took their boots out of their property and re-bagged them, giving them back after making them leave barefoot.

I liked counterinsurgency...when I was a young teen. I liked it better as an adult.

Owl21 said...

So, with this post you have earned yourself a top spot on the RED LIST, Damnit! Now we are joined at the hip, and our mutual defense treaty is in full effect. What were you thinking?

Now I have to go dust off the swords of wrath, bulk up on lead ingots, and get to practicing.

Oh wait...I already did that! I guess I got you covered.

LSP said...

Interesting tales of aquatic life, LL.

LSP said...

Owl, what can I say?

Thank you very much!