Friday, September 18, 2026

Cream - Detroit

 

Typical Compound Scene

Yeah, Detroit, back when it was cool and not some kind of leftist destroyed urban playground, full of waiters, rentiers and ne'er do well chancers. Uh huh. But hey, maybe it's coming back because, you know, all businesses really like massive carbon tax. Rock on.


nutter and what's with the weird fur hat?

Ginger Baker. Give that man a DLC promotion; he was a horseman, in case you scoff. Was Hawkwind his send-off? Perhaps, Levitation forever.

Cheers,

LSP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grew up in Detroit in the days when Seger and Nugent were only local acts and Motown was in its heyday. I don't go back often - not the same place now.
I suspect that's Cream at the Grande Ballroom

Anonymous said...

Anon, I go back there every 4 years or so. Guess what? It's returning to farmland. Like no kidding.