When I hired into the ER in the mid- ‘70’s the head doc told me to lose the hair. I said yes sir, it’s been gone ever since, and somehow I’m still me. SP RN
Crusty Old TV Tech here. Ah, Blind Faith. Forgot all about that little interregnum band between Cream and Traffic. Good stuff, though for Winwood, I always liked "John Barleycorn Must Die", old Midlands folk tune and all that.
I like it too, Tech, though haven't listened to it in ages. Blind Faith? The occasional blast is good. Met Winwood a couple of times when I was a kid, nice guy, maybe a little intense.
8 comments:
I have always worn my hair short. Don't hate me.
40,000 headmen couldn't make me change my mind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as5lE64J1hQ
When I hired into the ER in the mid-
‘70’s the head doc told me to lose the hair. I said yes sir, it’s been gone ever since, and somehow I’m still me.
SP RN
Crusty Old TV Tech here. Ah, Blind Faith. Forgot all about that little interregnum band between Cream and Traffic. Good stuff, though for Winwood, I always liked "John Barleycorn Must Die", old Midlands folk tune and all that.
You're a very sensible man, Mr LL.
Nice one, Wild.
Strange how that happens, Anon.
I like it too, Tech, though haven't listened to it in ages. Blind Faith? The occasional blast is good. Met Winwood a couple of times when I was a kid, nice guy, maybe a little intense.
Post a Comment