Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Wednesday Roundabout

 


Rolled into Dallas down the hellway that is I35. But it wasn't so bad, 80 pretty much all the way. Then disaster. Locked the keys in the rig.

Texas Farm Bureau had a solution, fortunately, and the truck was freed. Nice. In the meanwhile, Tucker's on downstairs. He questions the validity of our most popular president. And let's not forget, Biden's the most popular president in US history, with a solid 81 million votes.

a pal with a snake

That means, when you follow the logic, that a vote against Biden is a vote against the people. And being an enemy of the people? You do the math. Meanwhile, our beloved leader's greeting people who aren't there. 


What does this mean. That Biden's simply demented and out of place or that he's speaking to spirits, to ghosts of the dead and demons? I'm no exorcist but perhaps you'll be betting on the latter. Guinea on.

Vade Ratro,

LSP

18 comments:

Justin_O_Guy said...

Looks like a solid grasp of reality..

drjim said...

In a way I almost feel sorry for that feeble old man.

But NOT for what's done in the past....just desserts?

Wild, wild west said...

Bluebonnets and Indian Paintbrushes. Texas in the springtime, is as pretty as it gets. I stole that line from some dead guy named Jerry Jeff Walker, R.I.P., b.t.w.

But, as the pic would indicate, there's always a snake in the grass someplace. Kinda like Biden's so-called "administration" with Bo-rock lurking in the background weeds, wot?

Kid said...

Yea, he didn't get 81 million votes and Trump got a lot more than counted and reported.

Still, the dems did get probably in the low 70 mil range? That's a lot of demented voters. On the take, on the dole, mentally deficient, whatever, that's a lot of imbeciles and anti-America to deal with.

Hey, can I get one of those girls for my music room ? Yea, just kiddin, Mad wouldn't let me keep her anyway.

There are some interesting shots of Biden out there that indicate his brain is being held together with spit and bailing wire.

Jim said...

It's been a long time since I locked myself out of the pickup. Now I don't activate the door lock unless I'm holding the keys in my grubby little paw.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Locking you keys inside is better than losing them says the voice of experience.

RHT447 said...

What Jim said.

SgtBob said...

Bluebonnets and rattlesnakes. Nowhere but Texas.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Those that were caught on video by True the Vote were working against the will of the American People.
They are the ones that should be locked up in a DC hellhole for trying to steal the government from the people. But I'd like to see more severe penalties. Any caliber will do.

LSP said...

In the Court of the Crimson King, Justin.

LSP said...

drjim, I applaud your charity.

LSP said...

Wild, the Nigerian Fella Kuti had a song, "Just like that."

LSP said...

Kid, I think she's gainfully engaged.

Then there's the Dems.

Dear God.

LSP said...

Jim, I'm with you but... forgot. Bad call.

LSP said...

WSF, I won't say you're not wise.

Can't believe I did that.

LSP said...

x2+ RHT

LSP said...

So true, Sgt.! No one got hurt, praise God.

LSP said...

Totally agree, Mr. Bonderenka.