Monday, April 11, 2022

A Bit Of This A Bit Of That



"So how's the Army treating you today, son?" I asked insouciantly, "It's been a good day dad, an easy day, except for the 5 mile run." I thought about that, "Whaddya mean, that's not too far." Ahem, let's see you do it, so-called LSP. Well, that was back in the day, so. "Right, not that far but half the platoon dropped out. I didn't."




I thought about it for an instant, "They're all getting back from leave, right?" and got a warning answer in the affirmative, "I know, we're Signals but still, if it ever gets real there'll be a great culling." A great culling. Let's pray that doesn't happen, and I mean it. Speaking of which, perhaps you remember our latest recruitment drive. Here's a snapshot:




In other news, our troops don't have to wear kabuki theater masks anymore and rejoice in their newfound freedom, or so I'm told. Perhaps war in Europe is focusing the minds of our rainbow elite General Staff.  




You can imagine. A Russian battle group, full of lessons from Ukraine, rolls over the rainbow border into Poland. Who will stop them? The Poles? Maybe, for a little while. The Germans? Hahahahahaha. The Dutch and the French? Snerk. No. What about England? Good call, but the Sceptered Isle doesn't even have an army, much less a navy. And on.

I say again, our elite rainbow oligarchy have been gambling on never, ever, having to fight a war again. Look how that's coming home to roost. Better cut your carbon footprint to net zero and open a trans bathroom. Pathetic.


Typical Chechens

Your Pal,

LSP

6 comments:

LL said...

I hope that the acting corporal enjoys his deployment. There's no hidden message there. He's going to a new place, threat of war, US divisions present, Russia has little appetite to invade Poland under the present circumstances. I've done that too. Then again, I've also been shot at and shot once. So things can go south - but unlikely in this scenario. Great training opportunity short of incoming fire.

SgtBob said...

Rumor is Disney Inc. is in charge of future negotiations.

LSP said...

Totally agree, LL, it'll be a good experience for him and yes, most unlikely things will go freakish.

And he's fine with either which way but gets frustrated by what he thinks is softness in his unit. Hey, remedial PT and, if you're not happy with the Signals MOS, level up. To, say, the DLC.

LSP said...

Sgt., I went to what used to be Walt's private club in the Orlando World and I thought it was creepy as all get out.

Wild, wild west said...

It was once fashionable for certain people of my acquaintance to say "we went to see the mouse" when discussing going to Disney Land/World/whatever. This back when it was wholesome entertainment, albeit expensive.

Whereupon I'd usually ask, "you went to see the mouse do what?"

Well, that was a long time ago, and I don't want to know what the mouse did anymore.

Dr. Swankenstein said...

I gave up my whiteness for Lent, it's been a great struggle and I can't wait till it's over. On a positive note, I've been able to steal and loot thousands of dollars worth of merchandise and burn down my local bank with zero repercussions, because racisms and colonization.