Sunday, February 20, 2022

Just Look At This Racist

 



Sometimes a picture's worth a thousand words, and then there's film. Have a look at this far-right racist extremist in Ottawa. 



What. A. Racist. Good thing the Rainbow Canadian State's shut these violent white supremacist Nazis down.


That in mind, a couple of Canadian expat churchmen told me after Mass this morning that friends of theirs in Ontario had been called on by police for daring to express support for the Convoy(s) on Facebook. As in, "Don't do that again or you go to jail and we'll take all your money, maybe kill your dog. You Fascists."

Gentlemen and women, the stainless steel face of GloboCap liberal fascism exposes itself for all to see. Maybe this is a good thing.

God Bless,

LSP

12 comments:

Old NFO said...

I'm thinking it is opening some eyes on BOTH sides of the border...

LSP said...

I sure hope so, NFO. And I know, we all saw it coming but wow, when it does, what a gut punch.

For what it's worth, I don't see Canadians backing down.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Watch Turdo and accomplices try to stampede Parliament Monday with out questions. Does the Canadian Senate meet next week? Can they stop his power grab?

Wild, wild west said...

The natives are restless:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmqPX4hwn-I&t=31s

LindaG said...

Agree with you both.
You all be safe and God bless.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Demonic. Literally.

LSP said...

WSF, if it wasn't for the traitor Sikh Trudeau'd be toast. The Senate can, in theory, put some kind of halt on things but I'm not holding my breath. They're meeting tomorrow evening and, of course, the EA isn't on the agenda.

I think Trudeau's gonna triple down. Will provincial premiers support him? Not Alberta...

LSP said...

I like that clip a lot, Wild.

LSP said...

Prayed for Canada at the Mass this morning, Linda, and every day.

LSP said...

I agree, Ed. An exorcism's in order.

Dr. Swankenstein said...

None shall buy or sell without the mark of the beast.

LSP said...

Herr Doktor, "the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."