Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Justified?



Justified? No, not 32 top level Democrats including VP Biden using the intelligence apparatus of the state to spy on an American citizen(s), frame and set up an American patriot then launch a soft-power coup against an elected president.




No, not that kind of justice, we're talking about something else. And while we're at it, who told Judge Sullivan to go down the "perjury" route. Hint, "perjury," a word which wasn't used in the Flynn trial, was used by someone else the other day. 

Guess who that was. While you're at it, ask yourself what real justice might look like.




Like this?

Here's hoping.

LSP

13 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

Stealing that last pic.

LSP said...

Ed, go right ahead.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

I don't expect much, except bloivating, until after the election. It will be tried in the the press, and spin doctors will do their thing. When the public re-elects President Trump, then ........

LL said...

I disagree with WSF. I expect to see some indictments before the election.

Kid said...

It's Been real for a while now.....

"What Are You Willing to DO?????? ?"

Jim said...

Justified. One of the few TV series from the last few years that I've actually enjoyed.

Old NFO said...

One hopes, but I'm not holding my breath...

LSP said...

WSF, let's hope the recent thing in California's a sign of the times. And who knows, evidence seems to be mounting against the coup conspirators.

LSP said...

I hope you're right, Mr. Wolf.

LSP said...

What a good question, Kid.

LSP said...

Jim, I was browsing through Nflix last night and its like everything's scripted after Will & Grace meets Sabrina. Had to turn it off.

LSP said...

NFO, I'd like to wager the monkey on 2020 indictments, but I'm holding fire.

But hey, prepared to be happily surprised and hope LL's right.

Bob said...

That was Sean Connery from "The Untouchables" fwiw.

-Kid