Monday, September 21, 2026

Fly Away

 



See you on the other side.

Cheers,

LSP

27 comments:

LL said...

Have fun in the Caliphate.

Wild, wild west said...

Look like they're building your airplane on demand. I've always been a bit leery of "just in time" manufacturing, myself.......

Old NFO said...

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Just saw this comment from another site: "For closers, If you are Catholic you can now take confession from a computer."
I may not be Catholic but to me this just seems another downward tick in society's progress.
Have fun in OGB ("Once-great Britain")

RHT447 said...

Quite. THX-1138. Prescient.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0YkPnwoYyE

LL said...

No word from LSP - but I did open a fortune cookie with a message that seemed to come from LSP - "Help, I'm being held hostage in a cookie factory." I wonder if he's at Lee Ho Fook's?

RHT447 said...

Check his breath for beef chow mien. But if his hair is perfect, it's not him.

Anonymous said...

Crusty Old TV Tech here. Seems the allure of those London clubs was too much...hope it's that, and not the CoE Druidess in Chief has him incognito at an undisclosed location, using the English Inquisition on him.

Michael said...

Did they read his blog and decide to hold him in durance vile?

Anonymous said...

Crusty Old TV Tech again. Degree Absolute, Number 6?

NaN said...

There are no reports of obstreperous Texan preachers being arrested, so I'm guessing that LSP is having a good time.

LL said...

If they've read his blog, he's in the Old Bailey for sure.

Jo said...

I feel like a 9/11 style plane hijacking on its way to Israel should make the news. I think a plane hijacking should be treated as horrifying no matter what your politics are. Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to be the case.
As a leftist, I don't watch left leaning media when it comes to anything to do with Israel or the war against the Islamic Regime in Iran. Why not? I might be a “Leftist, but I’, not Stupid!. It's 95% bullsh*t, it's disingenuous, and it's often lazy reporting.
Also, I haven't seen MeidasTouch or that Jackass Hasan Piker or any other people on the left talk about this at all. They're too busy kissing the Islamic Regime's ass , I guess and obsessing about hating Trump. Which, same on the Trump thing but I also have more than 2 braincells so... I can compartmentalize like an adult. Besides, I like Trump, and I voted for him. Because my former party has truned Crazy!
An the Omani co-pilot stabbed the FlyDubai pilot. The pilot still managed to open the cockpit door, which allowed for passengers and other pilots to enter the cockpit. Without this, the plane would have crashed. No one would have been able to get inside the cockpit. The survival of over 170 people is due to the quick action of an Indian pilot. Passengers were able to subdue the co-pilot, see to the pilot's wounds, stabilize the plane, and land the plane safely.
You can tell Ms Rachel at Songs for Littles that the 30 children on board that flight lived to see another day. I'm sure she'll be thrilled. She loves all children.
Macklemore, Greta Thunberg, and Queers for Palestine could not be reached for comment. And thant’s great because you know the stupid comments from them would be worthless anyway!
I am betting that if any ding dongs were on a plane that was nose-diving towards the ground, they'd be happy to have some Israelis on board to save their hypocritical, worthless butts.
But who am I to judge? I'm just a guy on the internet.

Steve said...

Every election season I hear the same complaint from frustrated conservatives. The Republican Party’s leaders cave at the first sign of a bad headline. They campaign like lions and govern like they are just as they campaign ! That’s what I like about them, they know what’s best for America and they won’t accept anything less.
All true. I have written plenty of angry posts about Republicans who I thpught would be Pussy Cats, but they turned out to be lions.
You are not choosing a spouse. You are choosing which direction the country moves for the next two, four, or six years. When the other option is a party that has drifted further left every cycle, sitting on their hands. And you are throughly disgusted at seeing just what our country is becoming!
Elections are binary. One side wins, and the other loses. Your protest vote for a third party, or your decision to skip the ballot entirely, does not send a message to anyone in Washington or Sacramento. It just lowers the bar for the candidate you like least to win! If you vote for today’s Progressive, Socialist, Democrats, or let them win by default, you will get exactly what you didn’t want. You should expect to see more and more of these Anti-Americans like Abdul El-Sayed sitting in our Senate, and voting to destroy our Country! You shoud see and accept less Cops throughout the country. And Mr. El-Sayed’s fellow Muslims wiping their ditry hands on the American Flag. You shoud see no more Prisons, and instead the Dangerious Criminals walking our streets alon with your Wives, and Daughters.
Immigration Policies with almost no meaningful limits, where enforcement is treated as cruelty and border security is an afterthought.
You should see a Resistance to basic election safeguards like voter ID and clean voter rolls, which most Americans support and most democracies treat as normal.
Even Van Jones Called El-sayed “Insane”. Is this the kind of Seantor you want?
And Staying home is a Vote for people like that. Every Republican, or Conservative who skips an election because the Republican candidate is imperfect is doing the Progressive, a big favor. They count on your disgust. They campaign on it. Low turnout among frustrated Conservatives is part of their strategy, whether they say so out loud or not. Also, It's ridiculous to call him a “Doctor”, he's not a Doctor.
You can fight to fix the Republican Party if you have a problem with it, in the primaries. Back better candidates. Show up at local party meetings. Call your representatives and make them nervous. But in November, Your Vote Is Crucial .
I Can't believe this is the best that the Democrats have to offer. It’s no wonder that our Country is falling apart! And it doesn’t stop with people like El-Sayed’. The New Democrats are filled with these people.

LSP said...

Great fun, LL.

LSP said...

Wild, air travel doesn't get any better, that's for sure.

LSP said...

Thanks, NFO, what a lot of fun.

LSP said...

Anon, I don't think computerized confession counts... had big fun in the OGB.

LSP said...

Great link, RHT, and yes,

LSP said...

Dammit, LL, that place is shut.

LSP said...

Very good point, RHT.

LSP said...

Tech, I can't tell a lie. Clubland has a powerful attraction.

LSP said...

They apparently didn't, Michael. Hmmmm.

LSP said...

Always enjoyed that, Tech.

LSP said...

NaN and LL, by some miracle I escaped gaol for thoughtcrime.

LSP said...

Jo, I avoided the news for a couple of weeks but caught the Omani thing. We have to ask ourselves why they're allowed to pilot anything, much less an airplane.

LSP said...

Steve, I do think we should band together and vote but fear things will get... messy.