Sunday, October 23, 2022

Has The World Gone Mad?

 



Perhaps it has. Canada, of all places, has dropped Covid vax, mask and test requirements to enter the country. Yes, Canada, the same country which unpersoned truckers for protesting the devil jab mandate earlier this year.

I guess the science changed as of October 1, but don't take my word for it, here's the Canadian government itself:





Wow, you don't even have to fill in the Stasi ArriveCAN app tracker to get into the land of the ice and snow. No, just come on in, vax, no vax, batflu, no batflu, the emergency is over almost as though it never existed in the first place. Crazy times.




Of course we're way more sane here in the US, where vax requirements are in full force for non US citizens trying to enter the country. Unless they're illegal aliens, who don't have to have the vax because they don't spread the super deadly virus. Go on, ask the science and see where it gets you.




In related news, Justine Trudeau's banned handgun sales in Leafland, which'll stop all the gun crime criminals who notoriously obey all the laws, except when they don't. 

#2A,

LSP

14 comments:

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Other than being a little full of themselves, I like Canadians. Most that I know are Westerners. Why they put up with Castro's git I cannot understand.

drjim said...

100% Spot-On, Parson!

And Welcome Home.

Anonymous said...

Yes Parson, it has. Oldest son lives in central Alaska, a fer piece from small town Panhandle of Texas where he was raised...his momma and me try to get up there every other year to see him, mostly by plane since we don’t have a month or more to drive up and back and then to spend any meaningful time with him... did I say it’s a fer piece? Anyways, I refused to wear the mask required to fly (masks are for criminals and children at Halloween) and since his momma and me declined the clot shot we couldn’t enter Canada to drive up to see him, (dang Canucks, but we have relatives in Alberta, they’re solid a lot like us Texans). So we’re hoping to see him at Christmas for the first time in two years, so maybe some of the insanity has waned, but I’m sceptical about the idiots in charge. Morons, all of em.
Just a little piece about how this big government insanity has affected our family, and we are fortunate and blessed that it is not worse and we pray for those good folks across this great country who are far more impacted by the cretins in charge than we are!
Take care wishing you the best,

LL said...

I heard from a friend in Canukastan that they'd opened up on October 1, after all that BS. Since MRSLSP lives there, I know you get dispatches from the front. I've heard that the economy is struggling.

Kid said...

Must be money related.

Old NFO said...

Follow the $$$, as always. And yes, that gun ban will work about as well as the last one...

Ritchie said...

I'm just gonna mark that title down as a trick question.

LSP said...

Ritchie, got me there.

LSP said...

one step forward, NFO, two steps back, eh? Saying that, planning a visit to Leafland in the New Year. Let's see what's going on.

LSP said...

Totally agree, Kid. And we've yet to see a bottom line breakdown of their fiscal malfeasance.

LSP said...

That seems to be the case, LL. MRSLSP's trying to sidestep this by way of consultancy(!) at Ranchman's and the Pete Club. Yes, we're in a club race. Hmmmmm.

LSP said...

Anon, I 100% get that. Not easy, but travel seems to be opening up.

Good luck seeing your eldest on the last frontier. Me? Looking forward to seeing my youngest for the first time in three years.

Man, the people who did this to us deserve a special place in Hell.

Bless you.

LSP said...

Thank you, drjim, I appreciate that.

LSP said...

WSF, I'm with you.

I think the problem's Ontario. Sayn.