Saturday, August 8, 2026

RAIN

 



At last! Rain! You'll note we put out the ferns and porch palm. Let them enjoy the skywater. In the meanwhile, thunder rolls overhead like the guns on Ostfront and all is well in this rural haven. except, obviously, that we might get washed away in the flood.

Sunny Hello,

LSP

10 comments:

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Seems the monsoons are boycotting the Front Range this year. It is so dry I haven't seen any grasshoppers.

LL said...

Your congregations entreaties have been noticed - the Windows of Heaven opened.

Wild, wild west said...

A walk between the raindrops is good for the soul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKmOI12oHqE

Michael said...

Praying no flooding out your way.

Don't want to meet Jim Cantori around your place

Old NFO said...

Sigh... I'm glad at least y'all got some!

LSP said...

That's really dry, WSF. You must pay moar tax.

LSP said...

Yes, LL, God has been merciful to us.

LSP said...

Love that, Wild. Right on point.

LSP said...

Michael! Good point.

LSP said...

At last, NFO. I'll wish some your way.