DJ Phelps lays out the scenario.
This is exactly how millions of American veterans feel. I’m one of them. We will take back our great nation. 🇺🇸 pic.twitter.com/ZHifKB8Ugt
— ReelGunslinger 🇺🇸 (@militarytard) July 27, 2026
Message to market UK/EU,
LSP

10 comments:
I take his point and second his sentiment. That said, a minor quibble if I may.
When he says "...take the law into your own hands", I reject that turn of phrase. We the People delegate the authority to write, adjudicate, and enforce our laws. When those to whom we delegate that authority are derelict in their duty and/or forsake their oath of office, that authority becomes null and void, and the law is where it has always been, in our hands.
A decent movie--
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp2HBda6P3g
I agree with RHT447 above. The law is in our hands. We have to decide to do something - and not just "sit on our hands". The SAFE Voting Act is a big part of bringing things into balance.
Well democracy is something you can either embrace or reject, but it does require participation in open and constitutionally guaranteed structures accompanied by some thinking, whatever ones personal insecurities. Whether that is something that folk are prepared to do as opposed to letting others do their thinking for them is the backdrop to the age of old pattern of the clash between prophets and kings (beware false prophets and kings and earthly powers in general as the fount of authority). I'm not sure this semi-coherent ramble - it may have been a difficult day for one reason or another - approaches or constitutes the equivalent of the insightfulness, potency, beauty or divine inspiration of the Old Testament (KJV) to which one should look in difficult or perplexing times - advice that has, at least, lasted...
That's a very good quibble, RHT, and I agree. Nice movie link.
LL, it's just bizarre that everyone's put up with corrupt, rigged, fraudulent elections for so long. Let's see some change.
Interesting point, Anon. Does the OT, anywhere, endorse democracy as a political system? I'm not sure it does. I think such a thing would've been very alien and possibly sacrilegious to the Hebrews, not least their prophets. Of course we've got a Constitutional Republic, in theory, which U like in principle. Not sure if it's desperately biblical though. Whatev -- love the KJV. Beautiful.
The FO part of FAFO is an inevitability,
🎶Onward Christian Soldiers…🎵
Democracy is just mob rule.
What to do? The second amendment doesn't grant any rights, it protects a pre-existing right you were born with. We were all born with the right to use arms to protect ourselves and others. Im not screwing around anymore. Ceuta is the preview of Whats coming here, not in years but in weeks or months. Anyone spouting islam or communism is fair game and there’s no bag limit.
Post a Comment