Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Release The Video



Is it too outlandish, too bizarre to think that top-level members of our ruling elites are part of a satanic pedophile ring? That's exactly what's being claimed by journalist Liza Crokin, who believes the NYPD is in possession of video evidence detailing the pedophile activity.




According to Crokin, the NYPD has video footage showing Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin engaging in sex with an underage girl. 




The video was allegedly discovered on disgraced Democrat underage sexter, Anthony Weiner's laptop and features "high-level political figures doing horrible things to children" and that "when NYPD officers watched them, 'it made grown men cry.'”



The New York Times has run an article warning readers about "fake videos." They care that much? Who knows, maybe the Russians did it. 




In the meanwhile, just in case you think the idea of a ruling elite millionaire pedo ring is somehow conspiracy theory and tinfoil hat, ponder this. Jimmy Savile, Jeffrey Epstein




If there's a video, let's see it.

Cheers,

LSP


4 comments:

LL said...

I'm sure that the FBI has no intention of bringing Hillary to justice. That's just not what they do. We know now that their function is quite the opposite. I'm surprised that any with that badge can bear the shame of being FBI. But if they had shame, they would have found another place to work before now.

LSP said...

LL, imagine Hillary's rage when she lost the election, despite the best efforts of her private police force. And who knows, maybe there's a video but I'm not holding my breath.

Lock her up.

Infidel de Manahatta said...

Comrade when will you learn it's okay when our masters in The Party do it.

Adrienne said...

There is not one tiny doubt in my mind that these things are going on. I have good reasons for my opinion which cannot be disclosed - at least in a public forum. You'll just have to trust me (said the spider to the fly.) I "know" these people. I know who they are and what they do, and I've known this since I was in my late teens/early twenties.