Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Greed

Picture from Sniper's Hide Forum:

I know this is shameless advertising for Thompson Center firearms - but, I'd like to own one of their "Warlord" tactical rifles, chambered in .308. The problem is, they cost around $3000, which I don't have... So I guess I'll have to add it to my L1A1, M14, Mforgery etc. wish list of useful and important things to get.

In the meanwhile, had a pleasant armed excursion into the country yesterday to fight off the perennial porcine menace. More of that later; off to GWB's to collect a Winchester Mod. 70 Featherweight for sighting in at a range on Friday. GWB's too lazy to do this, for some reason. He claims this is because of "relationship issues" and spends most of his time writing poetry about shooting hogs. I'll post some for your amusement & edification.

Excuse what SBW calls "Gun Pron".

Cheers,

LSP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have one of those wish lists also.
Gotta love it though!

LSP said...

For sure - so many guns, not enough cash...