Thursday, July 30, 2026

Get Out There

 


Get out there, but to do what, shoot guns, fish, sight-see and all of that? No, to visit the sick, in this case a man in the final stages of ALS, which is an awful disease. I administered Last Rites or Extreme Unction and he told me, afterwards, in a whisper, that he was "ready to go." What a good man and I pray for a miracle; you might pray for him too, his name's Jimmy and he's a vet who was awarded the Purple Heart in Vietnam.

Visit over, I headed back to HWY 6, Meridian and home via all kinds of rocky paths. I tell you, my friend lives in an interesting place, with cactus hills, mesquite and hilltop mansions, and you can picture the Commanche lookouts on the hilltops. Fortunately there were no savage Commanche, but I did drive through a small herd of Black Buck Gazelle as I rode to the gate. Exotic, and I'm sure you get the picture.


typical Black Buck Gazelle
 

In utterly unrelated news, some 80,000 Moslem savages have crossed into Spain's North African city, Cueta, facing Gibraltar. The border simply collapsed and the Communists in Madrid have done effectively nothing to stop the flood, what a surprise; something similar's happening in Melilla. Reports indicate Spain's police and army have stood down in the face of the invasion. Again, what a total, never would have guessed it surprise.


savages

Unwelcome surprise aside, pity the poor people in Cueta and Melilla, betrayed by their beloved nihilist Socialist Rulers. Perhaps, somewhere in Spain, there's someone ready to rise up and save their nation. Let's see, it's happened before. In the meanwhile pray for Jimmy, he's a good man.

Best,

LSP

No comments: