Just look at that, right there on Trafalgar Square. They're making fun of you at this point. Brits, do you have the bottle to rise up and put an end to this nonsense? The vote is out, but I bet the fighting monkey that you do. As in:
This nonsense has gotta stop.
Your Pal,
LSP
The left will continue to gaslight us all into believing that morbidly obese black women are the height of female attractiveness. And if you don't want a morbidly obese black woman you are raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacist!
ReplyDeleteIt's a little odd, Infidel, but I think that war cry's losing its magic power.
DeleteWe wuz Admiral Horatio Nelson.
ReplyDeleteJust outrageous, Doktor.
DeleteBut who will stop the nonsense, an unarmed population of subjects?
ReplyDeleteJust thank God you’re in Texas.
SP RN
That's a very good question, Anon. Me? I think it'll balkanize into a series of competing fiefdom/city states. Something like that. Firearms? Surely Rainbow Europa's awash with them in the ongoing wake of the Ukrainian adventure. Not that law abiding citizens would have access, right about now.
DeleteSadly, it was an American artist. Go figure...
ReplyDeleteN, why are they copying all of yesteryear's fashions? It's just bizarre to me.
DeleteI thought it was an artists rendering of a statue proposal, it's not, it's actually real. Dear Lord...bring the flood.
ReplyDeleteI'll be there in a week or so, Swankenstein, and will take a "selfie" of our beloved new statue.
DeleteOh the tangled web we weave.
ReplyDeleteLegend, great movie, Tom Hardy one of the best. Glad he keeps his mouth shut about politics.
Claw, I just threw that in because... what an awesome scene. And hey, we're in fighting territory.
DeleteWhat a great looking negro! Religious question - Should I sell pieces of the True Cross on-line?
ReplyDeleteShe is rather beautiful, LL, I have to say. Relics? That's another question again. You shouldn't sell them but possessing them is pious. Now, are these things imbued with spiritual power? St. Paul's "handkerchief" suggests they are, as does Christ's robe. I wouldn't be too quick to scorn.
Delete