Just saw this comment from another site: "For closers, If you are Catholic you can now take confession from a computer." I may not be Catholic but to me this just seems another downward tick in society's progress. Have fun in OGB ("Once-great Britain")
No word from LSP - but I did open a fortune cookie with a message that seemed to come from LSP - "Help, I'm being held hostage in a cookie factory." I wonder if he's at Lee Ho Fook's?
Crusty Old TV Tech here. Seems the allure of those London clubs was too much...hope it's that, and not the CoE Druidess in Chief has him incognito at an undisclosed location, using the English Inquisition on him.
Have fun in the Caliphate.
ReplyDeleteLook like they're building your airplane on demand. I've always been a bit leery of "just in time" manufacturing, myself.......
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
ReplyDeleteJust saw this comment from another site: "For closers, If you are Catholic you can now take confession from a computer."
ReplyDeleteI may not be Catholic but to me this just seems another downward tick in society's progress.
Have fun in OGB ("Once-great Britain")
Quite. THX-1138. Prescient.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0YkPnwoYyE
No word from LSP - but I did open a fortune cookie with a message that seemed to come from LSP - "Help, I'm being held hostage in a cookie factory." I wonder if he's at Lee Ho Fook's?
ReplyDeleteCheck his breath for beef chow mien. But if his hair is perfect, it's not him.
DeleteCrusty Old TV Tech here. Seems the allure of those London clubs was too much...hope it's that, and not the CoE Druidess in Chief has him incognito at an undisclosed location, using the English Inquisition on him.
ReplyDeleteDid they read his blog and decide to hold him in durance vile?
ReplyDeleteCrusty Old TV Tech again. Degree Absolute, Number 6?
ReplyDelete