Monday, December 18, 2017

Light It Up



This small farming community's all lit up, literally and figuratively; I know this because I've seen it. And you know what? I like it.




So don't be a sad puritan killjoy, light up the town instead and get ready to celebrate the Nativity. Just don't jump the gun and detract from the enjoyment of the Feast. This should be maximal.




With that in mind I drive around the town at night enjoying the lights. It's uplifting and given that Baptists weren't to keen on Christmas, 25 December not being in the Bible and Roman Catholics do it, encouraging. We've moved on and up in this shiny buckle of the Bible Belt.




So light it up.

God bless,

LSP

1 comment:

Brig said...

The neighbors have many great light displays up... I just put signs up with "X2" pointing to the better ones.