Wednesday, March 9, 2016

The Storm Continues



Everything on the deck went flying off, there was a refrigerator 
that went flying by.


There's a storm brewing, in fact it's already here, and I'm not talking about the popular insurgency against our self-serving, crony millionaire, NWO ruling elites and their puppet stooges in academia and the media. 


Green

No, I'm talking about the weather in Texas, where it's been raining with a kind of tornadolike intensity which has made everything green. Not carbon tax, fill the coffers of bloated government green, but real green, as in grass. That's rare here.



Under Water

It's also put everything underwater, and not just the economy! That may be submerged under trillions of dollars of bad debt, thanks to our economic genius overlords, but so too is my back yard. It's flooded.



A Typical Mitt Mask


As I write this, loud thunder fills the air and I don't think it's coming from Rat Hands Rubio's campaign, or from his Master, "Mitt" Romney.





Perhaps it's the thunder of dotcom millionaire private jets, on their feverish way to stop the storm. Or maybe it's just the weather, which we're in a war with.

Don't get washed away,

LSP

6 comments:

LL said...

You're taking the weather on the chin that swept through here on the weekend. There is another front that followed the first that passed yesterday. I'm guessing that if I wear my rat claws Rubio mask, I'm exempted from bad weather and vitriol from my betters inside the beltway?

LSP said...

You are, but take a MItt mask too, just in case.

LL said...

I can only hope that the weather won't screw up a pig hunt (if that's still a possibility) when I'm in town in the first part of April.

LSP said...

Me too -- a pig hunt would be fun. Hopefully we can sort that out.

Fredd said...

I hear that those feral pigs in West Texas can weigh up to 300 pounds, with tusks that can gut you like a fish.

I'm guessing you guys will have more than a .22 on hand in the event that you run into Porky The Magnificent.

LSP said...

I may be wrong, Fredd, but I think LL's favorite method involves a large revolver in some magnum caliber. I'll stand by with a rifle, perhaps a 30, and a sharp kukri. Just in case.

Which reminds me, last time I had one of the tuskers in my sights, (rare for me) I squeezed the trigger and nothing happened. I did it again, hoping like a madman that something would change. It didn't and the pig shot off like a bullet.

The safety was on...