Thursday, April 9, 2015

Scientists Predict Discovery of Alien Life in 20 Years!


Brainiac boffins at NASA predict that alien life will be found in twenty or thirty years. 




“I think we’re going to have strong indications of life beyond Earth within a decade, and I think we’re going to have definitive evidence within 20 to 30 years,” said NASA chief scientist Ellen Stofan.




Stofan believes the extraterrestrials will be discovered because NASA "knows where to look" and has the technology to find ET lifeforms.


“We know where to look. We know how to look,” she said. “In most cases, we have the technology, and we’re on a path to implementing it. And so I think we’re definitely on the road.”




But what will alien life look like? Will it be humanoid, or something else?



And are they hiding, here, in plain sight?

LSP

2 comments:

LL said...

The young man in the first photo may be "skin" for an alien. (The button on the face is a dead give-away) The others seem to be self-serving, sanctimonious, stuffed shirts. But I may be wrong.

LSP said...

I'm not an expert, but it seems to me that something strange is going on in the Church of England.