Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Behold Your Masters!


What do our Overlords think of us? Here's Conrad Hilton, on a plane, telling the world, and flight attendants, what he really thinks.

"If you wanna square up to me bro, then bring it and I will f***ing fight you."
"I am going to f***ing kill you."
"I will f***ing rip through you."
"I will f***ing own anyone on this flight; they are f***ing peasants."
"I told all of them I could get all of their jobs taken away in less than 30 seconds." 



Young Conrad ended up falling asleep and getting handcuffed to his seat, but not before attacking a flight attendant and bragging about his wealth and power.

"I could get you all fired in 5 minutes," said Conrad, "I know your boss! My father will pay this out. He has done it before. Dad paid $300k last time."


So what does this young member of the Ruling Elite think of us, the "peasants" that he "owns"? That's easy, he hates us, but the real question is, are his views indicative?

You be the judge,

LSP

15 comments:

LL said...

I have known some really wealthy people and none of them behaved like that.

LSP said...

I think Conrad's performance is exceptional.

But the "I own you, peasant"? Maybe not so much.

Not that I'm a comsymp lefty.

jenny said...

Narcissism strikes again!

I want to look at these fools, cup their sweet faces in my hands, and say, "Who or what made you superhuman? What essentially, deep down inside you, makes you think you can treat fellow humans like this??" And I want them to be magically frozen in that position until they can answer.
As in, you are granted re-entry into human life upon recognizing Truth on a profound level.
Until then-- frozen stiff in time.

Just in case you wanted insight into a bizarre personal fantasy.

bluesun said...

I wonder how he'd feel if I told him that I have no idea who he is.

Anonymous said...

I would have invited him to leave the plane at 35k feet. Red on, Green on, Go! HALO - Goodbye!

Adrienne said...

I think it's pretty indicative of someone who has done absolutely nothing to acquire his wealth except to be born.

He's an ugly little pencil neck...

OT - since I think of you everyday while watching the doves frolic behind our back deck, I thought you should know that one of them is white. He still has a bit of grey on the end of his tail, but he really stands out. I named him LSP.

LSP said...

Careful how you use that magic power, Jenny!

LSP said...

Probably a bit like Madonna, Bluesun, who was asked who she was by a friend at a party, "I'm Madonna! I'm Madonna," she screamed.

On the other hand, maybe Conrad wouldn't care. He's too far above everyone else to be bothered by what they think.

LSP said...

Good medicine, Anonymous.

LSP said...

Please, Adrienne, don't shoot the white dove!!

the egyptian said...

send him to Texas, dump em on a street somewhere and watch the s--t fly, be worth it to see the fun, love to see the little brat get his teeth shoved down his tiny little neck.
not very Christian of me I know, but hey how would he do if the Muzzies take over.

Mad Padre said...

As my father, who got quite bloshie in his old age, used to say, "Come the revolution, there's a lamppost with his name on it."
Looking at the tasteless children's garb that the Young Master is wearing, the really depressing thing is that once upon a time, the ruling classes at least had the grace to dress well.

LSP said...

That's an understandable reaction to the "Young Master," Egyptian.

LSP said...

I'm a bit surprised, Padre, that the Young Master wasn't flying by private jet.

And good dress code point. When I was a kid we had to wear "wing collars" at school. A bit like a training academy for butlers, ironically enough...

LL said...

Some large negro man needs to kidnap him like what's his name did to Patty Hearst. It would add a new dynamic to his life and it would make interesting reading in the tabloids.