Monday, November 3, 2014

They Hunt Democrats With Dogs


The Democratic National Committee's Robert Zimmerman told Fox News listeners that in some states Democrats were hunted down with dogs.

"I mean governor, they hunt Democrats with dogs in these states," stated Zimmerman on Huckabee, and it's true, we do.

Hunt Zimmerman Down With Dogs

Speaking of dogs, there's been a lot of helpful suggestions as to a name for the new-found Heeler: Banjo, Rustler, Bubba, Clarence, Erasmus, Bebble, Frankie (& variations), Zeke, Mac, Blue, Hans, Zebedee, Abednego, Bonza and more besides.

I'm leaning towards Banjo and Rustler.

Good hunting,

LSP

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

With eyes like that he should called Cerberus!

Julie Culshaw said...

I see the dog is now further into the house, LOL.

bluesun said...

Banjo sounds good!

LSP said...

Cerberus certainly has a ring to it...

LSP said...

I know, Julie, he sneaked past me this morning. Wiley little beast.

LSP said...

I like Banjo too...

LL said...

You need to put a Hippie (or a Democrat) in front of the (yet-to-be-named) hound and see if he goes on point. If not, the name must reflect.

Patton had a Staffordshire Bull Dog that he named "William the Great". When he was found to be more timid than his lineage would suggest, Patton simply re-named him "Willie".

LSP said...

Let's see how the soon-to-be-named beast does.

He seems to respond to Chindit, interestingly. He might also be a little mad.

Perhaps a fit.

LL said...

You know what they say about "mad dogs and Englishmen.".....

LSP said...

With some justice...

Anonymous said...

"Damn it" should be the dogs name

LSP said...

"Dammit! Come here!"

Brig said...

I vote for Dammit! Wait... that is my first name. I can share

LSP said...

Very generous!

I've been getting random texts voting for "Dammit" too. Popular.

Unknown said...

Aussie Dog should have an Aussie name, like Bruce... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f_p0CgPeyA

Brig said...

How's it going with Dammit Blue... is he sleep'n in the house?

LSP said...

He's doing well, though I have let him sleep in the house in absence of a dog house... Soft-headed...

And I think Blue's his name. Real good dog; on the older side.