Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Protective Edge


It's not just about shotguns and fishing for me. Sometimes I fall back to the Veranda Club in Dallas for a bit of R&R. It has a good pool with a bar you can swim up to. I like that, obviously, and I also like it when they play '70s rock music over the PA. Some guests tell me it reminds them of "Rhodie", can't think why.

IDF

Less happily, I worry and pray for my friends' kids that are fighting in Protective Edge. So far they're O.K., and I thank God for that. 

Note Suicide Donkey

I also wish the IDF total success against the Jihad savages they're fighting. Imagine, for a moment, what Tel Aviv, for example, would look like if the same crew that brought us Mosul achieves its objectives.

That must not happen.

LSP

5 comments:

LL said...

You definitely live a "country club lifestyle". (Green with envy)

LSP said...

If only... but I like the Veranda pool...

Brig said...

You must have forgotten to send our pool party invites...sigh

jenny said...

I'm sorry to hear your friends' kids are in harms way. It's horrible what's going on over there, and in Mosul and -- well, a lot of places. Everything I'm reading is sickening. Anyway, prayers.

Arimathean said...

ISIS has condemned Hamas for being too moderate . . .