Friday, April 16, 2010

Ordain Them All!

My old friend, the Fact Compiler, reminded me of the latest Episcopalien addition to Holy Order; you can read about her here. Now, where's the gay deacon doll? Apparently in the making.

On a different theme, had a thoroughly enjoyable encounter with horse and gun yesterday, achieving a "counter canter in a ten meter circle." Evidently it's something to be proud of - I wasn't aware of that, just cantering about in a circle before galloping fast and foolishly in the direction of the stables. The beast was picking up speed, which I encouraged, before sensibly obeying the signal to turn away from a near invisible 'hotwire.'

We'll have to see if WAC (Worldwide Anglican Communion) has as much sense.

Cheers,

LSP

9 comments:

Borepatch said...

Q: How can you tell the Gay Decon?

A: He's the one who looks fabulous!

I'm probably going to Hell for that one.

LSP said...

Well said, Borepatch - I grant you a Plenary Indulgence for that.

Cheers.

bluesun said...

These people just make me angry. I have nothing against homosexuals on a personal level--but I believe that a practicing homosexual can not be a leader in the church. I think there is a pretty solid scriptural base for it, in fact. So when they come in and try to take over, knowing that it is going to cause tons of conflict and division, and push it down everyone's throat, it really, really bugs me. IF YOU WANT TO BE GAY AND A LEADER, START YOUR OWN CHURCH! Or join the Unitarians.

...

Sorry, I'll be quiet now.

LSP said...

Thanks Commoncents - I'd be more than happy to exchange links!

God bless.

LSP said...

Bluesun - I couldn't agree more. Rant away.

TexMethod_101 said...

One wonders whether people like "Bishop" Vicki Robinson can see that as they push their denominations further and further into apostasy that their numbers will continue to shrink. They're killing their churches. Do they even care?

Unknown said...

We truly live in the troubled times that Paul foresaw and warned about.

Anonymous said...

Saints preserve us!

LSP said...

Texmethod - I doubt they see, or care, much further than their impending pensions...

TM - we take The Apostle as an authority!

Silverfiddle - the word 'kyrie' springs to mind.

God bless.